Christopher Jud is a Financial Advisor with Marcum Wealth. He provides strategic financial planning services and investment portfolio strategy for individuals, families, and their businesses. Mr. Jud’s focus is on integrated wealth and tax planning, compliance, and consulting services. He is experienced in Federal and Pennsylvania estate, gift, and inheritance matters.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pennsylvania CPA Foundation, Former Board Member
- Manor College, Former Advisory Board Member
- Northern Children’s Services, Former President of the Endowment Fund Board