Managing Director, Partner
With more than 20 years of combined investment and business experience, Steven D. Brett, joined Marcum Wealth after spending several years with a leading global financial institution. Mr. Brett is dedicated to helping clients manage their wealth and achieve their goals by developing a comprehensive financial plan and then integrating investment solutions necessary to achieve the plan. His clients include families, individuals, business owners and foundations, and his efforts often include coordinating plans with clients’ other professional advisors.
Mr. Brett’s financial services background has been shaped by the challenge and intellectual stimulation gained from working several years on an institutional trading desk collaborating with the leading money managers and traders in the industry. He has utilized this experience and knowledge within the private client group to advise his clients, and finds its greatest reward to be the close relationships he has built with clients over the years.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Financial Planning Association of Long Island, Member
- Financial Services Institute, Inc., Member
- Long Island Real Estate Group
- Long Island Special Olympics
- Special Needs Network of Financial Advisors
- Jericho Youth Football League, Co-founder
- Ithaca College, Intercollegiate Football Program
- Jericho Jayhawks Booster Association, President